Terms & Conditions
- Purchase of this voucher entitles you and a companion to receive two-roundtrip airline tickets from select departure airport to one of the destinations listed within this offer when you book a minimum number of nights' stay at any of the participating hotels listed with this offer. The airline tickets issued are: coach class seating on the plane, valid only when used in conjunction with the accommodations supplied by our program. Plus, attractions tickets, spa, city tour etc included with the program. Bonus gift is defined with each destination and subject to change. One Attraction package per trip.
- Travel must be completed within 18 months from date of purchase. The voucher becomes invalid after the expiration date.
- Travel must be booked at least 45 days prior to your requested departure date. Reservations can be booked up to 9 months prior to your requested departure date. Reservation can be made online or by fax.
- Hotel rates are per room/per night, based on one or two people sharing a room. Rates are based on published retail rates provided to us by the respective hotels. No special promotional discount applies. Rates, seasonal dates and hotels are subject to change. All hotels must be booked through One Stop Travel. All rooms are run-of-the-house, unless otherwise stated. Every effort is made to book the date you have requested, however, all reservations are subject to One Stop Travel’s availability.
- Two weeks immediately before and two weeks after Christmas and Easter in all destinations and July 1 - September 10 to London, Malaga, and/or Paris are not available with this promotion. All race weeks in Daytona Beach are also not available with this promotion. When traveling to London, Malaga, or Paris from January 2 to March 31 and November 1 to December 14, a seven (7) or eight (8) night stay is required. When traveling from April 1 to October 31 to London, Malaga, or Paris a ten (10) or twelve (12) night stay is required. Click here for exact number of nights. When requesting to travel during high season or during holidays a 60 day advance notice is suggested.
- Group tours are not permitted. A group tour is defined as three or more voucher holders traveling together. In most hotels, pets are not allowed.
- Departures from cities other than those listed may be available for an additional surcharges.
- Travel documents including airline tickets, room voucher will be sent to you approximately three weeks before departure date. All airline tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier and/or air carrier.
- A non-refundable deposit will be required if your reservations are booked more than 60 days in advance. The non-refundable deposit will range from $150 to $600 per person based on your destination with balance required 30 days prior to your travel date (Europe destinations may required a higher deposit). If the reservations are booked under 60 days full payment will be required within seven (7) days.
- All changes to a confirmed reservations are subject to availability. A $50 change fee will be required along with an fees charged by the airline and hotel supplier.
- To cancel a confirmed reservation, you must do so in writing to One Stop Travel, 7075 Kingspointe Parkway, Suite 9, Orlando, Florida 32819. Please send this request certified. Refunds or using the travel arrangements at a later date are at the sole discretion of the supplier.
- You may purchase extra nights or extended your airline tickets through One Stop Travel but if the request causes the cost of the airline tickets to increase you will be responsible for the difference.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and fees are the responsibility of the travelers.
- Air tickets to Hawaii are to Honolulu. All inter-island fees are your responsibility.
- Airfare tickets to Cozumel are provided to/from Cancun.
- If traveling into London and out of Paris, you will be responsible for the transportation from Country to Country.
- All travel documents as well as customs regulations, including but not limited to showing an acceptable form of Proof of Citizenship when traveling are the User's responsibility.
- This program, its agents, representatives, official and suppliers of service pursuant to, or in connection with this travel program are acting only as a representative for the vacationer in making arrangements for land accommodations, all transportation, and related services, and do not assume any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident, additional expense, omissions, or delay due to act of negligence of or default by any hotel, air or ground carrier, restaurant, company, or person rendering any of the services included in the travel, an act of God, rerouting or acts on any government authority, sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather or other cause beyond their reasonable and personal control. One Stop Travel reserves the right to add or delete any hotel without prior notice. One Stop Travel is not responsible for errors or omissions that may occur.
- All matters arising out of the receipt and redemption of or travel under this certificate shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. It is agreed by and between the holder of this certificate and OST that the venue of all disputes and matters whatsoever arising under, in connection with or incident of the receipt and redemption of or travel under this certificate shall be litigated, if at all, in and before a Court of competent jurisdiction in the 9th Judicial Circuit in Orange County, Florida U.S.A. to the exclusion of the Courts of any other State. It is also agreed by and between the holder of this certificate and OST that the party prevailing in any legal action shall be entitled to an award of all legal costs and expenses including reasonable sum for attorney fees including legal fees and costs on appeal.
- This offer is not valid where prohibited by law. By purchasing you are agreeing to the Statement of Understanding below:
One Stop Travel is an ARC approved Travel Agency
Statement of Understanding We have read, understand and agree to comply with all the conditions of this vacation offer.